Saturday, 31 March 2012

Brand New Blog

As the blog on my website (www.sonnetodell.com) has been a little unorthodox to say the least because I couldn't work the Joomla blogging app, I thought I would attempt making a proper one here. I have to say after much playing around I am semi pleased with the results. I'm not entirely satisfied but thats only because I'm a perfectionist that lack certain computer skills. I'm sure as I become more used to it I will find a way to improve upon the layout. I only wish it was a simple matter to transfer all my old blogs from my old attempt to here but alas it would be like one big posting frenzy rather than a couple of years worth of entry's. I also commit to blogging more often if I can.

Lets see if that works out

Sx

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the new site. Are you going to have an email subscription list. I am looking forward to following and learning more about Cassandra Farbanks :)

    ReplyDelete