Thursday, 6 December 2012

Cassandra: An Image

For the last couple of days, I've been working on a special project. Several people have asked me why there are no images of Cassandra floating around. Well, mainly this is because I have yet to see an actress or model that strikes me as her. So with this in mind I started creating an graphic image. It started as a pencil trace of another character, that soon took on a life of its own to become an inked line image, and then coloured and tweaked using my mad photoshop skills. All in all its taken me about eight hours to complete the whole thing, including constructing a background and paying homage to a few of my favourite TV/Books.

Before I share it, there are a couple of things I would like to just say.

1. This image is not for sale purposes. I will take no profit from it, so any bits and pieces I've borrowed from the internet at large are property of whoever. I found them using google image search and didn't get too specific.

2. If this isn't what you imagine Cassandra to look like, that's fine, but this is how I, the author imagine her.

3. Also this image is post book Four (Inhuman Heritage), which is why she had shorter hair, because I find drawing braids incredibly difficult.

And so, here it is:


No comments:

Post a Comment