Saturday, 29 December 2012

Merry Christmas Changes

Christmas is one of my favourite times of the year, decking out the tree, wrapping presents, sending cards out with festive Yule tide stamps. I love to drive around after night has fallen and see all the house lit up with multicoloured lights and decorations.

But Christmas is also the sign that the old year is coming to an end and that soon a new year will begin. 2013 looks to be a year filled with promise and hope. Also change. How many of us will make a new year resolution? How many of us will actually keep them? I always promise myself the same thing, that this year I will try my best just to enjoy it, work on my writing and get more books out there so that hopefully someday someone will really notice me and my work.

I've also decided to make some changes to the blog. Meet A Writer Wednesday is moving. Its now becoming Meet A Writer Monday. And I'm looking for people to fill up this years slots. If your a writer looking for some free promotion, got an upcoming release you want to share please, please contact me. This year there is a new sheet of questions, new and different for you to choose from so it doesn't matter if you've done a feature here before. I would love to have you over again.

Please email me at sonnetodell [at] hotmail [dot] com for more information and the question sheet.

Best Wishes for 2013

Sonnet xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment