Friday, 8 March 2013

Easter Book Hunt





I am setting a global challenge. If you can find one of my titles in a bookstore, take a photo and email it to me @ sonnetodell@hotmail.com or send it to this page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sonnet-ODell-Author-Page/127559694006921  and I will reward you with a free pdf or epub copy of any of my back titles. Best of luck.




Guess I should make some rules for this huh. All right. One Entry per person. Entries must be with me by 31st March and no cheatin - it must be found in a bookstore (second hands ok) but if I even suspect photoshop was invovled -shakes an indignant fist- lol.




Sonnet x
www.sonnetodell.com

1 comment:

  1. Ah man, I'm stuck at home but I'd totally go try to hunt down one of your books in a bookstore, Sonnet! :) Hope you get lots and lots of photos!

    ReplyDelete