Monday, 1 April 2013

Meet A Writer Monday Presents...

...Milton Kelly



1. Tell me about your book {“Walking In God’s Path Toward Your Destination Volume 1” To Change Your Mindset} and where you got your inspiration for it? 

My book “Walking In God’s Path Toward Your Destination Volume 1” To Change Your Mindset is an Inspirational book for individuals that wants a Healthy Spiritual Walk in their life. Also this book will help people who are dealing with issues in their life that just because they are going through something that their life isn’t over at all. I had gotten my inspiration from writing this book after I had overcame my depressions that I was dealing with.

2. How would you like to be remembered? 

I would like to be remembered by helping others by giving back to the community. Always having a positive mindset.

3. Do you have a writing process? If so describe it. 

My writing process is I just stay focus by writing every day even when I don’t feel like it. I don’t let anything or anyone distract me from my writing.

4. What is usually your first thought in the morning? 

My first thought is usually thinking about how it is going to be a great day. Then I thank God for another day on here on earth in my prayers.

5. If someone came up to you and wanted to tell you about an idea or a book they were writing, what would you do? Or what advice would you give? 

I will encourage of them to write their book. I will suggest that they stay on their course by keeping on writing their story.

6. How do you react to a bad interview of one of your books? 

If I had gotten a bad interview of one of my books I will take it in pride. I will just use that a learning experience because everybody isn’t going like your book. It’s nothing personal at all. 

7. Do you research your novels? 

Yes I do! I do some research on a topic that will help me to understand what I am writing about it in my books.

8. What are books for? 

Books are for sharing your story with others. Books can open a new door in your life.

9. Are you jealous of other writers? 

No! As writers we are here to help and support each others. I am always share resources with other writers in helping them to write and publish their work. Other writers have helped me as well. There is no competition with other Authors because we all here to work and support each other.

10. What do you like most about being a writer? 

Being A writer is that you can share your story with others your way. You are doing something that you are passion about.

11. What is one of your favourite traditions from your child hood that you would like to pass on to your child? (or if they’re older, have passed on.) 

My favourite tradition from my childhood is treat people with respect just like you wanted to be treated.

12. How do you overcome writers block? 

I will overcome writers block by taking a walk around my favorite park or beach.

13. What is your favourite quote? 

Don’t Let Anyone Hold The Pen when You are Writing Your Story

14. If you could ask your favourite author one question, who would it be and what would you ask? 

I would ask the late E. Lynn Harris how did he gotten his passion of writing great novels.

15. How did you come up with the title for your latest book? 

I came up with the titles of my book from my chapters that I had chosen. All of the Chapters have something in common in which it’s all about making changes in our life by the path we had chosen.

16. What are your current projects? 

I am currently writing my third book “The real purpose of networking.”

17. If you could go back in time and give yourself one piece of advice, what would it be? 

It will be follow your passions and stick with it until you make it come into reality.

18. If you could have an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be? 

It will be a collection of music recordings.

19. If you had your own talk show, who would the first three guests be? 

My first three guests will be Oprah Winfrey, Tyler Perry and Rachel Ray

20. Do you prefer ebooks, paperbacks or hardcovers? 

It doesn’t make a difference to me as long that my favorite books are available.

___________________________________________________




Available In Format of Paperback and Kindle online at Amazon, Amazon Europe and Createspace

ISBN-10: 1480226238

ISBN-13: 978-1480226234 (Paperback)

ASIN: B00B0IXGEI (Amazon Kindle)

About Milton



Milton Kelly was born and raised in Brooklyn, NY in the section of Bedford Stuyvesant. He currently resides in Jersey City, NJ. Milton had worked for Morgan Stanley Dean Witter for the past 18 ½ years until late 2007. Then he took the opportunity to work with Primerica Financial Services for 3 ½ years until early this year as an Independent Representative. Milton is an author of two books “walking In God’s Path toward Your Destination Volume 1” To Change your Mindset and “Walking In God’s Path Toward Your Destination Volume 2” Building A Personal Relationship With Him. Both books are available online at Amazon, Amazon Europe and Createspace. His book is also available on Amazon Kindle. He is a member of the BDPA-NY and the Gospel Music Workshop of America National Convention. Milton believes in networking to build solid relationship. He is an expert on how to create a great relationship by networking. He is currently the creator of Create Your Own Opportunity Network Group. You can check Milton on his blog: http://miltonkelly.wordpress.com/

You can also check Milton Kelly on the following links:

Create Your Own Opportunity Network on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CreateYourOwnOpportunityNetwork

Author Den: http://www.authorsden.com/miltonkelly

Amazon Author Central: http://www.amazon.com/author/miltonkelly92


2 comments:

  1. Great interview. I love spiritual books like this. I've wrote some short stories too. Good luck on your book. Sincerely,
    Linda Hays-Gibbs
    My Angel, My Light As Darkness Falls
    Angel in My Heart, Devil in My Soul
    Married By Morning
    Escape Into Magic
    A Regency Christmas, My Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Linda Hays- Gibbs, Thank you for your encouraging words. I will check out your books as well. Be Blessed!

    ReplyDelete