Wednesday, 17 July 2013

Things to Check out on the Web

I can't remember if I've plugged these girls before or not but they are seriously worth checking out. I can't remember exactly how I stumbled across them or if a friend told me to check them out but seriously these girl are amazing.


Hilly and Hannah Hindi are a sisterly comedy duo form Las Vegas who rose to stardom as internet celebrities after entering an AOL competition and coming third. Together they write, direct, shoot and perform sketches and parodies for your viewing pleasure.

They've parodied some big name films, like the entire Twilight Saga, The Hobbit, The Hunger Games and most recently Warm Bodies. Btw the guy pictured there as Jacob to Hilly's Bella is just one of the many other people who get in on the gig - plus he's kinda hot which makes me a total perve cause I'm not even sure he's legal to drink yet.

There parody of the vampire diaries (my personal favourite by the way) has become so popular that they get invited to all the conventions, got to meet some of the cast and even had their parody re-tweeted by Nina Dobrev (star of the Vampire Diaries).

They are so funny and so professionally done, they are amazing to watch. I think you all need to pop over to their website (link below) and take a look for yourselves. I promise you that you won't be disappointed. Maybe one day, if I'm famous enough to get that TV/Movie deal for my books, they'll parody mine. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment