Wednesday, 24 July 2013

Vacation Time

Hey Everyone,

The reason I'm not at my blog this week is because, that's right, I'm on vacation. Woo and let me add Hoo.


I flew out to Magalas in the South of France on Monday. Dragging myself on to a plane for take off at 8am. I will be staying at a private Villa with its own pool for two weeks of sun, swimming and relaxation. I've been looking forward to this for months and now that the next Cassandra Book is finish, accepted and looking like it will be published in November, I can take some time to chill out and look over some of my other projects.


Of course I hope that isn't the only thing I'll be doing. With some fantastic scenery to check out in this region of France I expect that I'll be experiencing the culture and class of a nation. But mostly their wine list bwah ha ha!
I'm also hoping (along with a couple of finished or near finished novella's) to come back with a tan. A real tan, not the kind you get from a spray bottle. I'll have to let you know how that works out. I've programmed in a few auto posts to go up while I'm away so I hope you'll check them out.

Look out for the special post on the 1st of August - as its my birthday and this year I will be 29. Arrgh!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment