Tuesday, 17 September 2013

Sharing names scavenger hunt


So has everyone see the Coke promotion? Instead of the Coke logo on their bottles they've been printing peoples names. You can go into stores and rummage through the bottles for ages looking for one with yours on. That is until the shop staff get shirty and ask you to leave :D

This idea hit me for a scavenger hunt. Its just a bit of fun. But I want you to send me pictures of the bottles with the names of my characters on them. I will then do a series of character interviews where I share a coke with them.



Sound like fun? Of course I have no idea if this is just a UK promotion. From what I've been able to google it looks like it might be spreading to other countries. Below is a list of names to find, just photograph it getting as much as the bottle in as possible and send it to me - sonnetodell@hotmail.com

I'll be searching too. Best of Luck!


Names to Find

Cassandra
Vincent
Zoe
David & Jacob
Nancy
Paris 
Samantha
Michael
Benjamin
Virginia
Sam
Kerry
Caleb
Richard/Dick
Anna
Madeline
Arielle/Ariel
Simon
Nate
Pamela
Patrick
Erik/Eric

1 comment:

  1. First name received. Thank you Ms Smoker for sending me Sam

    ReplyDelete