Monday, 6 January 2014

Meet A Writer Monday Presents...

... Tiffany Carmouche


1.    Tell me about your series and where you got your inspiration for it?

The Alaskan Heart Saga began as my experience in Alaska, escaping a stalker. It quickly morphed into a love story when I created Dylan.

2.    If you were the ruler of the world, what laws would you make?

I would say wars would be fought either with squirt guns or pillows fights!

3.    Sunrises or Sunsets?

Sunsets... I am not an early morning person.

4.    Would you break a law to save a loved one?

I would do anything I could to save a loved one.

5.    Is there a message in your novels you want the readers to grasp?

I like to write in layers. I think the biggest thing is to get up, no matter how many times you fall.

6.    Would you rather be the good guy or the bad guy in a movie?

Acting? Oh definitely the bad guy. They are so much fun... unless Channing or Jenson was playing the lead and it was a love story.... I would so be the good girl J

7.    What was your favourite subject at school?

It depended on the year. I loved Algebra 2 and Geometry. But I had an amazing Math teacher. I hated English in highschool. The way it was taught, it was so dry.

8.    If you could try out any job for a day (real or fictional) what would you like to try?

I think I would love to be an actress in a romance with one of the many actors that take my breath away. Or an FBI or CIA agent. How  cool would that be.

9.    If you could learn one random skill, what would you learn?

I would love to fly!

10. What was your favourite cartoon growing up?

I loved Taz, Tinkerbell, Speedy Gonzalas  and the mice in Cinderella.
~My musical debut “Every time she finds a minute, that’s the time the day beginith, Cinderellie Cinderellie Cinderella... Da da da da da”...sorry I got carried away...

11. Do you watch horror movies on or from behind the couch?

I am such a chicken. I met my first boyfriend at a horror movie! I somehow ended up sitting on his lap!

12. Is anything in your series that is based on real life experiences or is it all imagination?

A lot is based off my life but I would say more of the series is imagination.

13. What sort of Starbuck’s coffee would your characters order? Simple coffee, complicated soy-non-fat-extra-espresso-half-caff-nightmare?

I would say a caramel frapiccino.

14. What would YOU like the reader to know about your book or about you in general?

I love to hear from my readers. (Even while you are reading the book.) One day I opened a PM from a stranger and all it said was “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!” Then I got a message. “If you kill ____I will come and get you.”  Then “Stop!!! Why is she going in there!” And one time, “Fanning self. Dylan love!”   I love my fans. They have been so amazing, I appreciate them more then they will ever know!

15. What was the point you realised that being an author was no longer a dream but a reality?

Still working on that, lol,

16. How do you handle working with an editor without letting pride get in the way?

I love and totally respect my editors and beta readers. If there is something I disagree with I get a second opinion. But I would say 98% of what they say I agree with.

17. Are you scared of sharing a story idea because someone might steal it?

It really is sad, yes, I hate that it is something we need to worry about.

18. How do you deal with brilliant ideas that pop up while you’re writing something else?

I jot them down. I have lots of notes... the trouble is finding them when you need them.

19. If you were trapped in a room with William Levy and the world was about to end, what would you do?

HMMM What do you think? I would so enjoy every last minute of my existence!

_________________________________

Becoming Invisible is the third book The Alaskan Heart Saga, a Contemporary New Adult Series about finding unexpected love and a woman’s fight for survival.
Passion. ..Obsession. ..Love…Loss.

When fire consumes the Carlisle’s home and an obsessed serial killer continues to hunt Nicole and her family, Dylan and Bradley realize the only way to keep them alive is to help them become… invisible.


About Tiffany

Best Selling Author Tiffany Carmouche has been given the title, The Queen of The Cliffhanger and Best Unknown Author You Need to Discover. When Tiffany Carmouché is not writing suspenseful romance novels, you can find her sculpting, traveling, teaching, singing, dancing, escaping in music or enjoying her family.




Twitter: https://twitter.com/tiffcarmouche

1 comment:

  1. I haven't had time to read my first Tiffany Carmouche book as yet (although I DO have a copy), but I find the author to be one of the most charming people I've met online. (And, if the photo is unretouched, one of the most attractive on the OUTSIDE as well ...)

    ReplyDelete