Thursday, 19 June 2014

Sharing A Coke with...

Hi there. I'll be your interviewer for today. I'd like to welcome you to the Dusty Pages Blog. Please take a seat.


 I'm more nervous than a long tail cat in a room full of rocking chairs to be here *takes the seat* Let's get this show on the road.



Great. First things first *produces an ice cold diet coke with Kerry's name on it and hands it to her* So tell me a little bit about you and where you're from.


Sure thing *takes the coke* I'm from Riston, Georgia. Its a nice little town in the shadow of some mountains and ain't no place I would rather be. I live there with Momma, Poppa and my friends. Actually I just moved in with my boyfriend *waves* Hey Caleb hunny!

I'm told its an interesting story how the two of you met? Care to share it with me?



I met Caleb because I was someplace I aught not to be. I've always been a lil curious by nature.



They say Curiosity killed the cat.



I suppose then its a good thing that I'm not a cat. I am however a werewolf. A white one to be exact. We don't mix well with the other wolves because of some silly old rumor that we're cursed. Nonsense I tell you.


A werewolf? I bet that's got to be interesting and I don't believe in curses. If I did I would be sure that you weren't the bearer of such a thing. How do you like Caleb?


Well he's handsome alright and good to me, when he's not being a stubborn pain in the ass that is. He's a might over protective especially considering it wasn't that long ago that someone was trying to kill me.


That's horrible! Who would want to go do a thing like that?



*laughs* I know. I'm not exactly public enemy number one but if I told you who that would spoil the story and its a good story.



Well then, let move on. How about we ask you some deep insightful questions sent to us by the general public *ruffles some papers* What is your favourite colour?


Hmmm. It changes from day to day but right now my favourite colour in the whole world is the colour of Caleb's eyes first thing in the morning.



Favourite food?



Momma's Peach Cobbler. She has a secret recipe known only to her and her momma before her. She tells me once I'm married and settled down, she'll teach it to me. I think she might have taught it to me anyway but Caleb had a word and made her slap a marital condition on it. He wants that trip down the aisle more than anything.

Do you plan on getting married?



Eventually. *grins* I'd like to live in sin just that little bit longer. Daddies not happy about that but he's not too fond of the idea of me marrying Caleb either. We're mated though so he don't have much say in the matter.


I take it werewolves don't get divorced?



Oh no, once your mated thats it for life. I think I lucked out on the draw getting Caleb but to lose him would be like losing a part of yourself. Its not something you can ever get back or replace.


Ok. Time for one last question. What do you like most about your story?



Its has its ups and its downs but it has happy ending. That's all anyone of us can ask for. Right?



Indeed. Thank you for coming in today. If you would like to find out more about Kerry, please look below for a bit about her story.



Kerry never expected to have a mate among her own kind. White wolves, like her, are considered cursed.

When curiosity gets the better of Kerry, she becomes the mate of the handsome Caleb and her future takes a dramatic turn. They crave each other through a bond that after a month will be unbreakable and they have till then to get to know each other.

Surviving that month is the only problem! Someone is out to kill Kerry, but who and why? 

Check out the reviews on Goodreads

Available to buy from

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/mistakenly-mated-sonnet-odell/1114520233?ean=9781615728459

http://www.eternalpress.biz/book.php?isbn=9781615728442

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mistakenly-Mated-Sonnet-ODell/dp/1615728457/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1403115899&sr=8-7&keywords=Sonnet+O%27Dell

http://www.amazon.com/Mistakenly-Mated-Sonnet-ODell/dp/1615728457/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1403115978&sr=8-1&keywords=Sonnet+O%27Dell
 

No comments:

Post a Comment