Sunday, 15 June 2014

Share a Coke Scavenger Hunt

 

So the share a coke promotion is back for another go this summer. This time I am pretty sure its a UK only promotion as talking to several friends over sees they never saw anything like a name on their bottles - so I'm sorry for them as it means they can't take part. Unless of course they hop on a plane but no ones that crazy.

I'm going to be out searching for names of my characters to do fun little interviews for my blog readers. I've already found a couple and the first will go live next week on Thursday. If you want to join the scavenger hunt its simple. If you see a coke bottle with any of the names listed below, take a picture of it with your camera or smart phone getting as much as the bottle in as possible and making sure the name is clearly visible then email it to me at sonnetodell@hotmail.com

Best of Luck


Let the hunt begin for:

Cassandra
Samantha (Found!)
David & Jacob
Paris
Sam
Kerry (Found!)
Caleb
Erik/Eric
Kale
Pamela
Anna
Madeline
Arielle/Ariel
Nate
Nicolaus/Nicholaus/Nicholas
Lilly & Beth
Karrin
Gabe
Michael

Or any character from one of my books that you would like to know more about :)


No comments:

Post a Comment