Wednesday, 8 July 2015

Dusty Pages Review: Asmodeus




I originally downloaded this as a part one of what I thought was going to be a serial but by the time it made it to the top of my TBR pile the author had compiled the serial into a whole full length book and I had to repurchase it get the complete picture.

The seven princes of hell - each one having a power and temperament in suiting to one of the seven deadly sins have been sent to earth when they feel the power of the ring of Solomon once again on earth. A ring that can control demons.

This first book in what might turn out to be a seven book series, was really, really good. The drama and the romance was top of the line. The only problem I had with it was the strange addition of the faeries, not entirely sure what was going on there, other than the author needed a way to introduce a character that proved to be a lead on to the next installment.

However, I'm thoroughly looking forward to the next installment that has been promised sometime this summer. The next story is supposed to follow Lucifer - Demon of Pride.

I give Asmodeus


You can buy Asmodeus here

No comments:

Post a Comment