Wednesday, 14 October 2015

Dusty Pages Review: My Werewolf proffessor

I bought this as a collection for £1.99 because a) seeing it was a series I find it better to read it all together and b) it was cheaper than buying the parts separately. Usually I like getting the first part and reading through that to decide whether or not I want to carry on and to be honest if I had only read the first part, I don't think I would have.

I'm a big fan of the whole college professor/adult student forbidden relationship but after the first installment the relationship didn't really progress to a level where I was compelled to find out what happened next. I only did because I already had all the other parts and I'd paid for it.

I felt that the werewolf element of this story was just sort of put in there for the sake of it. It would have been easy enough to make Alessandro's character a member of the mafia or a secret society instead. There wasn't enough background to really sell that element to me.

The romantic relationship did get a little more intense but it took almost to the end. It would definitely been better as a single novel rather than a serial because after the first one I was like, well is that it, nothing really happened.

I give My Werewolf Proffessor



No comments:

Post a Comment