Wednesday, 18 November 2015

Dusty Pages Review: The Mortal Instruments



A lot of people raved to me about these books and I can see why. I read all six in five days. The last one keeping my up until five in the morning so I could get it finished. I liked the characters a great deal, especially Jace and Simon who both caused me to laugh out loud on more than one occasion.

I don't know if they were originally only going to be a trilogy because after book three, things seemed to come together pretty nicely and I wasn't sure with three books left to go where the story was heading. The final book doesn't leave you with the sense of unfinished business which I like, all the characters stories were tied up nice and neat. However there were a couple of characters that appeared which I think are a tie into the prequel trilogy - The Infernal Devices - that I am going to be looking into.

These are good reading for teen or adults and you won't be disappointed if you pick these up.

I give the series



No comments:

Post a Comment