Monday, 4 January 2016

Do you want to be featured?


Are you a writer? Whether it be published traditionally, independently or merely an online serial, you could be featured here on my blog as part of Meet A Writer Monday.

I am looking for Writers to take spots in this years schedule. Interviews are posted every other Monday starting from the 4th of January and I have spots open from April to December. If this is something that might interest you, please get in contact using one of the methods below.

Email me : sonnetodell@hotmail.com

You can use the Contact Me form above.

You can leave your name and preferred contact email in the comments

Or you can send me a message on Facebook, my author page is here

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I would love to participate in an interview. I actually do the same thing on my social media sites every Monday if you are interested in participating as well. My email is lsmith335@yahoo.com. Thanks! Laura Smith

    ReplyDelete