Friday, 18 March 2016

Worcester Comic Con

This year the university arena here in Worcester (UK) will be holding the first ever Worcester Comic Con on the 21st of August 2016. Guests so far include Robert Llewellyn (Red Dwarf) and Silvester McCoy (Doctor Who)....

...and now ME. That's right, I am pleased to announce that I will have a trade table at this very convention. :) I will be selling copies of my books, as well as various items of merchandise relating to my books and Eternal Press/Caliburn Press. I will also happily sign any copies that people want to bring along. I think its going to be a really fun event and I will do my best to keep everyone updated with the prep before the day.

To check out the other guests, stalls and of course to purchases passes, head on over to their website and scout around. I look forward to seeing some of you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment