Wednesday, 29 June 2016

Dusty Pages Review: Touched


I read the first book in this series which I enjoyed so I bought the second, and finally it rose to the top of the TBR pile. I have to say that I enjoyed this book more than the first. The intense love scenes were delicious and steamy which is what I want from a romance of this type. I find the interplay between Aiden and Aria very enjoyable.

Now what I am about to say can be taken with a pinch of salt, but it started to feel like an adult Twilight. They constant on off state of their relationship, the male best friend Kellan that she won't kick out of her life despite his open attraction to her which makes Aiden irrational possessive and jealous and then the development at the end. Don't get me wrong, if its following that sort of formula, its way better than when fifty shades tried it.

I landed on this theory because of the ending, without giving anything away, I new it was coming the minute Aiden revealed everything about his relationship with his ex - Nadia, the girl his family had chosen for him. It was further confirmed by her sudden quitting and running off to live in Belize. No body runs that far without having something to hide.

Over all very enjoyable and I will be purchasing the third in the series

I give this



No comments:

Post a Comment