Friday, 26 August 2016

Comic Con - Been and Gone

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the first Worcester Comic Con was a massive success, so many people and so many cosplayers it was just unreal. I took some photos of a few of the outfits people came in (see below) but there were a few that I just wasn't quick enough to snap. The clowns from Spawn, a Hulk, a Clingon, a Predator and even a guy dressed as pokemon go (brandishing a sign around his neck that said Try again later).

GI Joe (?) and Wolverine

A Genderbend Magneto and Mystique (Sisterly Duo)


Dr Beverley Crusher and Jareth the Goblin King

Toriel (Cosplayer: Sara Fennell)

Gender bend Captain America, Unknown character (if anyone knows the character, please comment), Thor and Magneto

As for me, my stall was wonderfully positioned, I got lots of people stopping to look and talk to me. Several took my flyers and Venetian Moon did quite well on sales. I came away tired but glad I'd done it. (The guy waving was my helper for the day, Russ, in a Team Cassandra t-shirt)


3 comments:

  1. The unknown character is most likely Ahsoka Tano from the Star Wars: the Clone Wars series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you M. I've never watched any of the animated star wars

      Delete