Sunday, 2 October 2016

Sabbatical


You may have noticed a lack of post this week. This is because I crawled into my writing cave. Well its wasn't an actual cave, it was a small basement flat in Southern France. What I like most about it is that there is only one way to get on the internet, and that's to march up the hill to the local pub, purchase libation and use theirs. It was the perfect conditions to get some real writing done.

A little sun and some relaxing. Listening to my playlist and the words just seemed to flow out of me. Its always the way, day to day, I find I don't write as much as I used to because my brain is concentrating on other things, like what bill is due and how I'm going to fit in a long list of things I need to get done in the two days I have away from the day job. I finished the ending of my current WIP.

I stepped out of my "cave" on Friday morning, my last day there, blearily looking into the sun and presented my pages to the sky like it was the lion king.

All that's left, as I resort to pen and paper when I've been blocked for a while, is to write it up. However I'm back now, so your regular schedule of interviews, reviews and tid bits will resume from here on out.



No comments:

Post a Comment