Wednesday, 14 December 2016

Dusty Pages Review: Fantastic Beasts


Not a book this week but a movie.

I've not read the actually book of Fantastic Beasts and where to find them because it is less about the man who supposedly wrote the book and more a textbook from the world of Harry Potter. The story of the man behind the project is wonderfully portrayed in this film.

Eddie Redmayne is extraordinary as Newt Scamander and the creatures he rescues are beautifully and lively animated. The side characters are each well portrayed contributing to the story. I especially liked Fine Frenzy as Queenie. She was a very sweet character that was smarter than people around her gave her credit for.

My favourite creature was the niffler


This adorable little creature loves to escape and steal shiny things for its hoard of treasure. Its an adorable and amusing little scamp that had me laughing out loud.

I give it


No comments:

Post a Comment