Friday, 2 June 2017

May Sales

A lot of my author friends talk about their sales openly and I want to start trying to do that but I'm honestly unsure about whether or not people find it interesting. Indie authors like myself don't make a great deal of money. However, a run away hit can send sales rocketing and I've only ever seen it once in my career and that was with Mistakenly Mated (my werewolf novella.)

So this is from May 1st to May 31st. A single months worth of my sales. As you can see I had seven sales (all of which were for Blessed By Blood) which is actually on average a very good month for me. I find myself oddly jealous sometimes when people say they only had one sale that day when I can go for days without a sale. This is largely down to the fact (I think) that I suck at advertising. Its recently been suggested that I should start drumming up more sales using facebook or amazon adds but I have no idea how easy/hard it is to set up and I don't have a very large budget to devote to it.

Every share helps, so thank you to everyone who shares my blog, my facebook posts, my tweets. It means the world to me. If any one has any suggestions on better way to get the word out there, please comment below.


No comments:

Post a Comment