Wednesday, 5 July 2017

Dusty Pages Review: Last Sacrifice

The final heart wrenching episode at St Vladimir's Academy.

Rose is on trial for high treason and the death of Queen Tatiana. Someone is trying to frame her and it looks like even Dimitri might not be able to save her now.


This book has it all. A jail break, fugitives, political maneuvering, loves triangles and long lost siblings. Its by far the best in the series, just proving that you do indeed save the best for last. I wasn't the least bit surprised by who had framed Rose or their reasons for doing it.

I was very pleased to see Dimitri and Rose finally getting over things and being together - though there is obviously going to be some fall out from that considering their age gap and the unusual circumstances surrounding their relationship. However, with that said, I am gutted for poor Adrian. Even if I do think she was with the right person in the end, I feel for the guy and completely understand his upset.

Once again Lissa become a better, much more rounded character in this book, but it feels to me just a little too late.

I give it



No comments:

Post a Comment