1. Tell me about your book, I am Terry Walker, and where you got your inspiration for it?
I wrote an article for the Serial Killer Magazine about various torture methods and thought it would make a good book
2. Did you learn anything from writing this book? If so what was it?
Marketing is hard
3. If your book was made into a film, who would you like to see play the lead?
4. What are the top three books in you TBR pile?
1) Sleeping Beauties by Stephen and Owen King
2) The girl who takes an eye for an eye by David Lagercrantz
3)Acts of revision by Martyn Bedford
5. What do you think Victoria’s secret is?
She has a penis
6. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
7. Do you think the cover plays an important part in the buying process?
8. What are your thoughts on good/bad reviews?
I am always honoured when someone takes time to review my books. As of yet I have not received a bad review.
9. Do you think giving away books for free works and why?
No I don't think it works, I have had a couple of giveaways and each time I have only had a couple of people enter and those who do enter don't want the free book but to help me promote it
10. Anything you would like to say to your readers and fans?
Always place honest reviews. It is the best way for an author to improve
11. Are your characters based off real people or did they all come entirely from your imagination?
Entirely from my imagination
12. Do you have a day job in addition to being a writer? If so, what do you do during the day?
Yes I have a day job. I am a QA
I am Terry Walker is about a serial killer who used various torture methods to kill his victims. For two decades he remained anonymous. This is his story.
Skye Andrews lives in Christchurch, New Zealand. She has release two book I am Terry Walker and Living with the torture killer both part of the I am Terry Walker series. A third book A Disturbed Mind will be released in June.
Follow update and release information www.facebook.com/iamterrywalker